Thursday, December 18, 2008

Have Yoo Ever...

Have Yoo Ever Lost A Friend On Stardoll? They Just Disappeared After Yoo Became So Close? I Have. 4 To Be Exact And Im Just Terribly Sad. Ive Lost Hope And Think That They Will NEVER Come Back.

1st: Left For 3 Months. Comes Back And Says Im So Sorry. Been Busy With School. So Whatever. I Tell Her Ok Just Promise Me To Never Do That Again. She Promises And Its Been Like 2 Weeks And Shes Gone AGAIN. I Said If She Left, At Least Tell Me. Why Should I Even Be Her Friend Anymore? She Always Leaves.

2nd: My BFF. Not Even Joking. I Told Her So Much And She Always Cheered Me Up. Any Problem I Had Id Go To Her. She Always Told Me When She Wasnt Gonna Log On. I Knew She Usually Wouldnt Be Online On Weekends Cause Of Family Probs, But Then It Was A Week. Then Two. Then Three. And Now 2 Months Go By With No Sign Of ANy Clues. I Ask A Friend [That Knows Her In Real Life]. She Accepted My Request But Never Answered. She Hasnt Been On For 3 Weeks Now. Then I Go To Her Friend's Cousin. I Ask If She Knows Anythin And She Says No. I Ask Her To Please Ask Her Cousin. Gone For 1 Month Now. I Want My Friend Back. Stardoll Isnt The Same Anymore. Shes Not The Type Of Person To Just Leave Her Friends. I Want To Know Shes OK At Least. :[[

3rd: Got Hacked [very Badly]. She Was Devastated Then She Got A New Account. Months And Months Later She Gets Her Account Back And Says She Will Log On About Once A Week Or Every Two Weeks. I Said OK. She Lives In California And Got Affected By The Fires That Were Close To My House. We Always Talked. I Knew The Hacking And Fires Affected Her But Now Shes Been Gone For A Month Or More.

4th: Suddenly Gone For 2 Months. Comes Back And Says Shes Been Traveling. I Understand That But Then She Disappears Again. IDK How Long She Hasnt Been On But I Just Hate When People Do This. I Thought They Were My Friends.

Best Friend- Grady.Sizemore. We Both Promised Never To Leave Stardoll So We Can Talk To Each Other. If She Left Stardoll, IDK What Id Do. Shes Such A Great Friend. She Always Tells Me When Shes Leaving And I Love Talking To Her. But Why Did My Other Friends Leave. Especially The 2nd One. I Miss Her SOOOOO Much. I Want To Know Shes Ok. I'm Mad That She Just Left But Im So Sad She Hasnt Came Back.

Have Yoo Ever Lost A Friend? And What Should I Do About All This? Please Dont Just Say " Then They Arent A Good Friend." I Might Be Mad But That Hurts My Feelings. I Want To Trust Them. I Dont Want To Believe They Dont Care About Their Friends. Any Advice? Sorry If This Bored Yoo But I Truly Need Some Help Or Something. Anythin Please.

No comments: