Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Spoilers


Hey everyone! Just thought you might want to see the clothes you can look forward to in the near future. Here are my ratings:
Orange Sweater/Coat/Vest: 7 It is pretty cute... Maybe not the pattern though.
Black/Orange/Blue Dress: 8.5 Its really cute. I like it!
Yellow Dress: 5 It looks kind of big... And I don't like the pattern. But without the pattern, it would be lame.
LE Earrings??? : 10!! I love the idea of earrings, but I'm just curious what they are (if they are earrings, what are the cost?)
Necklace (LE??): 8 Pretty cute, looks a little wide though. Is this LE too?
Jacket: 7 This is pretty cute, lots of colors too. I'm not sure I like the entire jacket though.
What do you guys think? I'll try to do spoilers more often... If you guys want me too, or if you would rather be surprised... Let me know in the comments box if you want to Keep It.... or Trash the Spoilers.
Love...
The one and only...
Gymcutie022!!

1 comment:

OMGSammy said...

I hate Limited Edition.
It's so ugh.
Like the prices are outrageous and the clothes are for obese people.

Haha. Just kidding, but seriously.