Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sry Haven't Posted;;; Spoiler?




Hey Guys! After being gone a week, I thought it would be time to write/post again. :)
So,,, I was looking at the spoilers. And, I saw this ^^^ and wondered why the stuff from our main room would be in the spoilers. Will we be able to purchase them, so then we can make backgrounds and put them over the things or anywhere in our room? Hmm... Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
So, there hasn't really been much going on lately on stardoll. But what do you think of these spoilers?
-Gymcutie022

2 comments:

Emily said...

I am Guessing you are going to be able to move or remove these objects. Or take them out of your room. It's pretty nice, because I don't use the bookshelf at all.

Jamie said...

Yeah, I agree. I just covered mine up! ;)