Sunday, November 16, 2008

mbauer

Ok RUDE!!!!! That's all I can say. AskPaulinaGirls is an advice club and mbauer has come to tear people down! Instead of giving advice, she makes them feel worse! Or she criticizes people's advice to others. Here is one [of many] examples:



[click to enlarge]

Anyways, she criticized my discussion too so lil.stargurl (my bff/ manager of paulina club) has had enough of it! She is taking action and helping the club become better. I applaud her for that :) I'm glad she is using her time of being manager to help others. I hope that future managers of paulina's club will be like her. *cough*cough* daddysangel02* cough*cough* hehe. i wish u luck girl! Good job lil.stargurl.

Here is what she is doing to help Paulina and others:



[click to enlarge]

1 comment:

GiveLoveAChance said...

LMAO. I would never in a million years be a manager of her club!