Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Uh Oh...

Ok well I'm using a Mac computer right now because I am at my family's house in a different state so there is no "Paint" which means i cannot post pictures. I will try my best to do what i can but for now there will be no pictures (unless they are from the internet.) Please continue to read this blog though. Thankx. I will be back home at the beginning of next week and the blog will run fine then. I will be adding 2-3 posts everyday and hopefully will have many "followers". I really appreciate those who read this.

P.S. if anyone knows how to get a "paint" application on a Mac without downloading anything, please tell me

1 comment:

Emily said...

I own a Mac. For Screen Shots, use 'Grab'. It is an application that comes with every mac. After saving your picture, reopen it and save it as a jpeg. Now you can upload it.
There is a paintlike program, but it won't help with posting screen shots unless you want to draw on them. The program is called 'PaintBrush'. Download it from apple.com.
Hope this Helps :)