Monday, November 17, 2008

"So-Called" CG Cheat

Ok I've been given the CG Cheat by a stardoll friend I have not known very long. Also, she claims to buy people stardollars and it does require your password. But she says she gives her password too. Anyways, I am not falling for this trick even if she is not a hacker. I'm really not sure if she is or not, but I'm not risking it. So, she claims that if u email something @yahoo.com (i am not revealing it yet) they ask you questions and you could possibly be CG if u respond kindly. I don't know if this is the CG cheat or not because it's a yahoo address that anyone can make. Idk if it requires your pass either. So for now, I'm not using it but if u do know the cheat I would like to know that this is not the correct one and people dont get hacked. Thank you.

No comments: