Saturday, January 24, 2009

Beware!!!!!

Okay So This New Thing Is Going Around. Two Of My Friends Have Been Hacked Because Of This. If yoo Are Sent A Link And Yoo Go To It And It Looks Exactly Like STardoll ANd Somewhere On The Side Has An Offer For Free Clothes Or Stardollars, Do NOT Log In. I Repeat DO NOT LOG IN!!!! The Creator Of The Website Will Be Able To Get Your Pass And Hack Yoo. They Usually Sell All Your Rares And Such. Two People Who Have Hacked My Friends Using This Website Are Big_boss_man And zhazhaz/ simoriah! There may be others! So If Yoo Are Given A Link And Yoo Go To It And It Looks Exactly Like Stardoll But With Free Offers, Dont Log In To It!!!!!! Report It To Stardoll Immediately. Apparently Someone Has Figured How To Copyright Stardoll To Get Passwords So Stardoll Needs To Know Of All The Links So They Can Be Deleted!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wats the link?

gumby_rox101 said...

bebegkitty... there is not only just one link, so i do not know how many there are. i just know that if yoo happen to go to one and it looks like stardoll but with free offers, dont log in.

Jamie said...

thanks for that. i know i might have done that... but might not have logged in.

GiveLoveAChance said...

They sent me the link, I took a print screen then they quickly took it out of my guestbook!

Anonymous said...

omg thts sooo bad!

Anonymous said...

I went on the link and i accidentaly put my password but i changed it emidietly!!!!!!! Soo Scared!!!!!!!