Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Gossip...


Gossip Is Dumb. As Yoo Have Seen On Other Blogs [If You Read Them] You Have Seen All The Gossip Of Dodence_bt [The Latest "well-known User" To Leave] And Stardolls Burn Book B. Well That Has Resulted In Many Stardoll Peeps Leaving. Stardoll Is NOT Getting Boring. Its Just That The Ones Who Cause All The Gossip "Persuade" Others To Leave, In A Way. If You Make THe Right Friends Here Then Stardoll Will Still Be Fun. But THIS Is Not A Blog About Gossip And If Any Of My Writers Start To Talk About Those Things, Or Post Bad Language, You Will Be Out Of My Club, My Blog, And My Friend List Immediately. Stardoll Is Just A Site To Make Friends And Have Fun With Fashion. If You Dont Like Somebody, Just Block Them. Simple As That. Dont Start Making Fights And Cause People To Leave And Break Their Friends' Hearts. I Do Not Blame All This Disaster On The Website. I Blame On The Users. So Just Stop And Realize What You've Done Please. Also, Gossip Is Fun To Read And Talk About, I Dont Oppose That, But Really. Just Try Not To Overdo It.

No comments: