Friday, January 30, 2009

Fi-Nal-Ly!!!!!!!!!!


FINALLY! FINALLY! FINALLY! Omg We've Been Waiting For The DKNY For So Frickin Long And There Is FINALLY A Sign That Its Gonna Arrive Soon! Okay Its Not As Pretty As I Expected It To Be, But A Few Pieces Are Pretty Aw-shome. BTW Id Like To Sell My DKNY Hearts Scarf For $190ish. So If Yoo Wanna Buy, Please Contact Me. I Really Need To Sell It. Thankx.

My Ratings On The New Dkny Clothes [Out Of 1-10. 10 Being Highest] :
Striped Shirt- 5. Its Not Ugly, But I Wouldnt Buy It.
Bathing Suit- 7. I Like It But I Expect Dkny To Be Better Than That.
Dkny Black/Yellow Shirt- 10! I Adore It. I Love Basic DKNY Stuff Like This.
Blue/Black Skirts- 9. They Are Pretty Cute.
Shoes-8. Love The High Tops But The Colors Are Okay.
Blue Dress [Not Pictured]- 3. Personally, I Just Dont Like It.
Blue/Yellow Dress [Not Pictured]- 5. Umm C'mon Donna Karen. Yoo Can Do Better Than That.

Whats Your Opinion?

No comments: