Friday, January 23, 2009

Presidential Inauguration

Hi Stardoll Friends!
Sorry I haven't been able to post recently... But I was in Washington D.C. at the Presidential Inauguration!! I had a blast, but unfortunately, I was unable to get on the internet at the time, meaning I couldn't post since last Saturday. So, I apologize for not being on very much lately. While I was gone.... My Superstar ran out!! So I got a year subscription now. Did Stardoll lower prices??? Because I used to get 3 Month Subscriptions for $16.99. Now they're $14.95.... Hmm... Also. How do you guys like the new February Hot Buys??? Pretty cool, huh? And lastly... 12 StarDollars for the Hot Buys Skirt?? Puh-lease. Stardoll, you really need to lower prices. Please and thank you!
Well... Talk to you guys later!
-Gymcutie022

No comments: